Happy Sleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
Anti-Snoring Mouthguard for Snorers
The Happy Sleep anti-snore mouthpiece is a patent protected oral mandibular advancement device for treating snoring and regaining a peaceful night's sleep.
Specifically designed for comfort, Happy Sleep enhances breathing through your nose, opening airways and reducing snoring, letting you sleep happily.
Available in regular and small, the soft dentist designed mouthguard fits cosily into your mouth. Regular is suitable for 80% of mean while small is suitable for 80% of women.
- Targets the root cause of snoring and often helps you stop snoring from the very first night of use.
- Reclaim peaceful sleep for you and your sleep partner
- Improves your breathing and overall health and well-being.
- A comfortable fit that holds your jaw in place so it won't fall out during the night
- Designed by world-renowned sleep medicine expert, A/Prof. Dr Jack Gerschman
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce snoring to levels unlikely to disturb a sleep partner
- Compatible with teeth grinders
- Made in Australia from soft, high-quality, and safe medical-grade materials.
- Smell and stain resistant
- TGA approved as a Class I Medical Device.
- Restful night's sleep guaranteed - 30 day 100% money back guarantee
Designed by world-renowned sleep medicine expert, A/Prof. Dr Jack Gerschman, the Happy Sleep anti snoring device has proven to be effective in managing snoring in clinical studies, and is compliant with TGA regulations for a Class I Medical Device.
The Happy Sleep device comprises two parts: an inner mouthpiece and an outer piece, both made of soft, high-quality medical-grade material designed for your comfort.
The inner mouthpiece is designed with multiple mechanisms of action, including gently advancing the lower jaw forward, opening the nasal passages, restoring tension in the upper airway, and preventing soft tissues from collapsing and obstructing the upper airway, preventing snoring and improving breathing throughout the night.
The outer piece attaches to the inner mouthpiece and snaps back over the mouth and cheeks to help hold the inner mouthpiece in place.
- Better sleep for you and your bed partner
- Your partner will be in a better mood because they weren't disturbed by irritating snoring sounds
- Increased productivity, focus & energy due to better quality sleep
- Reduction in headache complaints
- Less trips to the medicine cabinet
- Promotes nasal breathing which is proven to reduce snoring and has a range of other benefits
Happy Sleep is indicated for snoring. Snoring may be a sign of sleep apnea, which is a medical condition associated with cardiovascular risks, neurovascular risk, risk of work and motor vehicle accidents and mortality. We recommend speaking with a licensed medical or dental professional about your snoring and whether you may have sleep apnea. Only use Happy Sleep for managing snoring and not for any other conditions.
Standard shipping is free & orders should arrive within 7-14 business days.
The express shipping fee is $15 & orders should arrive within 5-7 business days.
Click here to view our 30 day money back guarantee policy.
The device seems to have reduced my more severe snoring and does not rub like other things I have tried.
I am middle aged & have moderate Snoring & apnea. Also, I have weak bottom teeth. I have been wearing dentist-made expensive MAS snoring devices, and online made MAS devices for 15 years. They are tough on bottom teeth, and the back jaw-joint, ..... and the back jaw mandibular muscle. If you are young, it not so much a problem. If you want something more gentle, (if your are older in age), this snoring device (SweetSleep) holds the lower jaw in line with the upper jaw. During sleep, one's lower jaw slips back 0.5 cm (it causes the tongue to slip back into the throat!) ..... (Not great). This extra "tongue and jaw", .... normally goes back, into the "back" of the throat. SweetSleep gently stops this. It is made from a soft comfortable plastic-gel. It's easier on the teeth and Jaw muscles. My bottom teeth and lower jaw are not stressed out by this design. It is good for mild to moderate snoring. Nonetheless, I am pleasantly surprised, and happy with it gentle effectiveness.
Tried other moulded devices with no joy. Put the SweetSleep in, fitted and felt comfortable and from the first night no snoring. Peace at last!
After the very first night of using the SweetSleep™ device, I already felt more refreshed. I had more energy. And my wife said I didn’t snore, which means I didn’t get kicked out of bed. It’s given me back my quality of life and it’s done wonders for my relationship too.
Chronic Snoring sufferer
"Waking up after the very first night of using the Happy Sleep mouthpiece, I already felt more refreshed. I had more energy. And my wife said I didn’t snore, which means I didn’t get kicked out of bed. It’s given me back my quality of life and it’s done wonders for my relationship too."