Invest in a Quality Dental Guard for Night
Whether you snore of a night or you’re simply looking for a way to protect your teeth and prevent grinding, Happy Sleep is an expertly-designed and quality-made night splint that can prevent dry mouth, fatigue, decreased blood oxygen levels and damaged teeth.
Developed in Australia by world-renowned sleep medicine expert A/Prof. Dr Jack Gerschman and his team, the Happy Sleep night guard is the result of more than 35 years’ industry experience and a deep-seeded passion for helping Australians enjoy a better night’s sleep.
What makes Happy Sleep more effective than other night guards in Australia?
The problem with other splints and mouthguards on the market is that, while they might stop you from snoring or grinding your teeth during the night, they achieve this by pushing your lower jaw (or mandible) forward so as to open your airways while sleeping.
However, your lower jaw is not supposed to sit in this position for up to eight hours at a time of course, and this can cause disfigurement in the face, which presents its own health problems.
With Happy Sleep, your lower jaw is only advanced very minimally, due to the flexible outer flap holding the jaw together. This is enough to stop your lower jaw from dropping during sleep, much like a chin-strap of sorts.
Other benefits of the revolutionary Happy Sleep dental guard for night include:
- It’s portable and easy to use
- Backed by clinical trials, which clearly concluded that Happy Sleep significantly reduces snoring to volumes that are unlikely to wake up your sleeping partner
- A/Prof. Dr Jack Gerschman drew on nearly four decades of industry expertise in designing this device
- It’s made with soft, medically-used materials that provide optimal comfort while the device is securely worn in the mouth - it doesn’t cause your jaw or teeth to ache
- Australia-made, with care
Get started with the Happy Sleep teeth protector for sleeping
If you’re eager to enjoy a more comfortable and uninterrupted sleep each night, don’t hesitate to try the Happy Sleep dental guard for night. You can buy Happy Sleep online, or enquire for more information.